Monday, April 8, 2013

All Natural Daily Moisturizer



All Natural Daily Moisturizer

I have become aware of the scary amount of chemicals and fake ingredients that are included in daily moisturizers sold today. It’s amazing, the amount of dangerous ingredients in products sold to be the best.
Nature is best. Your skin is natural, you are natural, so use natural products. What can be so hard about that? 
Many do not consider their skin to be an organ of the body. The fact is, it’s the largest. What you put on it soaks in, goes to your blood stream, goes into cells and structure, and affects you. What you put on it -goes IN it. Simple.
The golden rule for your body’s organs is: If you do not recognize an ingredient, your body cannot recognize it either. This applies to lotions, soaps, shampoos, body washes, deodorants, etc. etc. etc. Anything you put on to bare skin.
But I am addressing replacing my daily facial moisturizer with a natural ingredient. It’s been over a year now, with my new routine, and I cannot be happier! The older I get, the drier my skin reacts to weather changes and exposure. But I have found the easiest answer for me: Grape seed oil and coconut oil.  Grape seed oil is light, thin, soaks in fast and doesn’t leave a heavy greasy feel. It does not clog pores, and it’s 100% natural.  Leaves my skin happy,
In harder weather, harsh conditions require a little more, so I combine 1 tsp. of 100% organic virgin coconut oil and 1 tsp. Grape seed oil into a recycled/reused night cream container and use this instead of Grape seed oil alone. Still doesn’t clog pores, soaks in in just a minute, and leaves my face not feeling dry and taut.
Bye-bye chemicals. Hello Happy skin! 

No comments: