What to do with Fresh Spinach:
· * add spinach leaves to my sandwiches instead of lettuce!
· * add spinach leaves to scrambled eggs in the morning!
· * add spinach leaves to hamburgers instead of lettuce!
· * add spinach leaves to your fresh salads for added color and nutrients!
· * add spinach leaves to pasta salads for vibrant color and flavor!
· * add spinach leaves to a layer in your next lasagna!
* add spinach leaves (chopped) to ricotta cheese for Manicotti noodles filler!
A few recipes to help with Fresh Spinach:
Wilted Spinach and Tomato Salad
Wash and clean about 4 cups fresh Spinach leaves into Salad bowl.
Wash 3 Roma tomatoes, and cut into wedges. Add to bowl.
In small saucepan slowly heat ½ cup real butter with 3 tbsp. sesame seeds and 2 tbsp. flax seeds and heat until butter is lightly browned. Pour hot butter over spinach and tomatoes and quickly cover. After 2 minutes, remove cover, mix and serve. Makes 6 servings.
Fresh Spinach Citrus Salad
Wash and clean fresh Spinach leaves into Salad bowl.
Add 1 cup mandarin orange slices and 3 tsp. flax seeds.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Add your favorite vinegar and oil dressing (if desired).
Mix and serve.
Fresh Spinach and Bacon Salad
Wash and clean a bunch of fresh Spinach leaves into Salad bowl.
Crumble 2 slices cooked crisp bacon .
Add 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese and mix.
Toss lightly and Serve with favorite Vinegar and oil dressing .